Dua is the weapon of the believer!



assalamualaikum....alhamdulillah, segala p
uji bagi Allah S.W.T yang masih meneguhkan hati ini untuk berada di jalanNya, mengurniakan nikmat terbesar, iman dan Islam... selawat dan salam ke atas junjungan besar, Nabi Muhammad S.A.W beserta para sahabat yang telah berjuang fisabilillah sehingga Islam yang kita cintai mengharum di seluruh dunia serta tidak lupa buat semua pejuang agama ALLAH
di mana sahaja berada. semoga berada dalam keredhaan Allah S.W.T.

Going back from Ireland after a long vacation, then i realized sumthing! me n fizah didnt have any rice anymore. one question sprang into my mind, can we survive without rice? RICE? please, we're Malaysians! ya Allah, please, save us! (hyperbole + exaggeration)... so we decided to go to TESCO at university . we gonna buy 2 packets of 5 kilos rice, one for us, one for erma (as a replacement for her rice that we have used before, huhu)..thinking of the weight of the rice...i decided to bring my backpack..instead of carrying it just like that, i could put it in the bag..good idea, isnt it? again, ill torture my back for the second time after it was really hurt due to the trip to ireland last week...

searching for the same rice that we have used before:

1. 'skin' colour: red
2. brand: 'APNA',
3. price: only 4.99 pound, save 1 pence
4. weight: 5 kilos

this journey was not as easy as ABC.. making a tour around every section of the TESCO, still we couldnt find it..i was very disappointed! then, i went to one of the workers there and asked.. he kindly showed me the right section but again that was not the rice that we were trying to find. Ya Allah, please help us! then me n fizah went to Fresh Asian (outside the TESCO but still in one building) and to our disappoinment, the rice was not there n the others were really expensive!! 5 kilos = 11 pound sumthing!!..

i didnt know why this time i was very angry!! really! so, i decided to go to the toilet, take my wudu' and performed my maghrib prayer near the back door. MAKE DU'A!! thats the best thing for a MUSLIM! so that we will be closer to Allah, therefore our hearts will be at peace and calm state no matter how hard is the difficulty.



arah and su (a day before we went to ireland...but this is the same place where i have performed my prayer)


then we went into TESCO again..we have got no choice..the cheapest rice was 6 pound sumthing...at least better than Fresh Asian's...by any means, we needed to buy it or else.....*starvation mode*

suddenly i saw sumthing! THE RICE! the 'APNA' RICE! inside a shopping trolley! Thank You Allah! i was very grateful..seriously..thats THE MIRACLE OF DUA! Then me and fizah went to ask the owner of the trolley, a chinese guy if im not mistaken and he showed us the place where he took the rice. the place that i was already went accidently before. at that time, i realized sumthing..maybe i have underestimated the miracle of du'a as buying a rice looks like a simple thing. i forgot to ask from Allah. i thought i know everything..astaqfirullahalazim.. still du'a and tawakkal to Allah are very important! both go hand-in-hand with each other.

In a Prophetic hadeeth, we are informed that du’a is the essence of worshipping Allah, and the most noble and blessed of acts.
DU'A IS THE WEAPON OF THE BELIEVER! THANK YOU ALLAH..ALHAMDULILLAH WA SYUKURILLAH...

Therefore, i wanna share this lyric with you'll..


Thank You Allah-Maher Zain

I was so far from you
Yet to me you were always so close
I wandered lost in the dark
I closed my eyes toward the signs
You put in my way
I walked everyday
further and further away from you
Ooooo Allah, you brought me home
I thank you with every breath I take

الحمد لله الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

I never thought about
All the things you have given to me
I never thanked you once
I was too proud
to see the truth
And prostrate to you
Until I took the first step
And that's when you opened the doors for me
Now Allah, I realized what I was missing
By being far from you

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank you for all the things that you've done
You've done for me through all my years I've been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
And did you give me hope

O Allah, I wanna thank you
I wanna thank you for all the things that you've done
You've done for me through all my years I've been lost
You guided me from all the ways that were wrong
I wanna thank you for bringing me home

الحمد لله
All praises to Allah

الحمد لله


wallahualam...

::HIDUP MULIA, MATI SYAHID::

1 comments:

Dx on January 15, 2010 at 2:29 PM said...

solat tiang agama

Post a Comment